If you are injured

Getting injured is a bummer. Thankfully we have insurance and this outlines the proces for claiming. Our insurer is Sportscover and the full procedure for claiming are outlined in the faq item in the membership section of our website.

There are two forms and one document that you will need to submit. They are:

  1. The injury report form (which follows), fill this out in your own time and send it back to us by email to sign, try to do this as soon as you can
  2. The personal injury claim form (which follows), , fill this out in your own time, when you have collected all the required information, we also sign this and you submit it to sportscover.
  3. The PPT incident report form (which also follows), ideally we should fill this out and give it to you at the tme of the injury. But obviously this is not always possible, if not don´t stress we will send it to you later. This replaces the game sheet which is mentioned as a required document in the injury report form.

That is it, if you have any questions please let us and know and good luck on the recovery. I hope to see you out there again soon.


0414 315 957

Published by

Peter Shaw

Has been involved with Touch football since 2000 after return from playing semi professional rugby in England. He is the founder and president of Princes Park Touch.