In 2020 Princes Park Touch plan to run a 6 week mixed junior touch program for boys and girls in years 7-9. The program will run for 6 weeks and will progress in terms of competition.
I will be presented by experinced coaches/referees with a backround in education and junior coaching and will be run under the auspices of an approved COVID “return to play” plan.
- Week 1 – Wednesday the 04th of November – Come and try/pre season night. Informal games, individual sign up, and coaching.
- Week 2 – Wednesday the 11th of November – Second come and try/pre season night. Individual sign up, coaching, and informal games
- Week 3 – Wednesday the 18th of November – Third come and try/pre season night. Individual sign up, coaching, and informal games
- Week 4 – Wednesday the 25th of November – Training and informal games
- Week 5 – Wednesday the 02nd of December – Training and informal games
- Week 6 – Wednesday the 09th of December – Tournament round, juniors formed into teams for a short round robin
The cost for the program is free as part of our commttment to growing the sport.
To find out more please contact Pete.
To nominate as an individual please, click below:
More Information on touch
- Rules- https://touchfootball.com.au/volunteer/8th-edition-rules/
- View some footgage here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vQciY-wrU & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QHciWXOIcw
- Information abot Touch Football for Juniors: https://touchfootball.com.au/play/junior/
All presenters are qualified as referees and coaches, and have current working with children accreditation.
Robert teaches at Princes Hill Secondary College. Outside of family life, Rob is a keen sports lover playing futsal, basketball, and touch. He is a senior referee and long time player at Princes Park Touch.