In October to December 2021 Princes Park Touch will run a 6 week mixed junior touch program for boys and girls in years 6-9 (we are flexible on this and if you have been in the program before please attend regardless). The program will run for 6 weeks and will progress in terms of competition.
We plan to start on the 27th of October 2021 and run on consecutive Wednesdays, this is subject to covid approvals and timelines, but we will start as soon we possibly can and like last year will be the first junior sport back in the City of Melbourne
I will be presented by experienced coaches/referees with a backround in education and junior coaching.
The location of the program will be Princes Park, Parkville and it will run from 4:30PM to 6PM. These are our best guesses on dates, if our start is delayed they will be pushed back by a week (or weeks).
- Week 1 – Wednesday the 27th of October – Come and try/pre season night. Informal games, individual sign up, and coaching.
- Week 2 – Wednesday the 03rd of November – Coaching, training and informal games
- Week 3 – Wednesday the 10th of November – Coaching, training and informal games
- Week 4 – Wednesday the 17th of November – Coaching, training and formal games
- Week 5 – Wednesday the 24th of November – Coaching, training and formal games
- Week 6 – Wednesday the 01st of December – Coaching, training and formal games
The cost for the program is free as part of our commttment to growing the sport.
To find out more please contact Pete.
To nominate as an individual please, click below:
More Information on touch
- The current rules – 8th edition touch rules
- View some footage here: How too video for touch juniors and a Snapshot of touch football
All presenters are qualified as referees and coaches, and have current working with children accreditation.
Robert teaches at Princes Hill Secondary College. Outside of family life, Rob is a keen sports lover playing futsal, basketball, and touch. He is a senior referee and long time player at Princes Park Touch.