In March 2021 Princes Park Touch will run a 5 week mixed junior touch program for boys and girls in years 6-9 (we are flexible on this and if you have been in the program before please attend regardless). The program will run for 5 weeks and will progress in terms of competition. It will start on March 03rd.
I will be presented by experienced coaches/referees with a backround in education and junior coaching.
The location of the program will be Princes Park, Parkville and it will run from 4:30PM to 6PM.
- Week 1 – Wednesday the 03rd of March – Come and try/pre season night. Informal games, individual sign up, and coaching.
- Week 2 – Wednesday the 10th of March – Coaching, training and informal games
- Week 3 – Wednesday the 17th of March – Coaching, training and informal games
- Week 4 – Wednesday the 24th of March – Coaching, training and formal games
- Week 5 – Wednesday the 31st of March – Coaching, training and formal games
The cost for the program is free as part of our commttment to growing the sport.
To find out more please contact Pete.
To nominate as an individual please, click below:
More Information on touch
- Rules- https://touchfootball.com.au/volunteer/8th-edition-rules/
- View some footgage here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vQciY-wrU & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QHciWXOIcw
- Information abot Touch Football for Juniors: https://touchfootball.com.au/play/junior/
All presenters are qualified as referees and coaches, and have current working with children accreditation.
Robert teaches at Princes Hill Secondary College. Outside of family life, Rob is a keen sports lover playing futsal, basketball, and touch. He is a senior referee and long time player at Princes Park Touch.