In an effort to build the social touch community in the inner north of Melbourne, we are again running the PPT Spring pre season program.
In October and November we will be providing team coaching for existing teams and training and refereed scratch matches for unaligned players looking to start playing touch or those just keen to upgrade their skills or get back into it.
The preseason nights will incorporate an interview, coaching and playing components and will be used to assess unaligned players and place them into teams to play in the PPT Summer competition. We have now locked in the following dates:
Our pre season nights will be:
- Wednesday the 25th of October at 6:20PM for 6:30pm (add to calendar)
- Thursday the 02nd of November at 6:20PM for 6:30pm (add to calendar)
Touch is an all weather sport so our preseason night are run in the rain (even torrential)
- The venue is Princes Park, Carlton. We shall be near field 1 on this map. And I´ll have flags up so will be easy to find.
Our pre season nights incorporate:
- A short chat with one of our committee to determine individual player experience and what sort of touch you wish to play.
- A short training session, with groups broken up by ability.
- A refereed scratch match to gauge ability and provide a fun run around
- An optional drink with our committee either next to the fields or at our Summer sponsor, the Great Northern Hotel.
These nights are primarily for individual players. Existing teams or players wishing to attend and are welcome but are requested to let us know.
To receive updates on our pre season program and player placement please please fill out this form: