In addition to a typical Christmas message this does also contain some useful info around what we have been up to and our plans for 2019. 😉
Issues include, draws, membership, the representative program, and your ideas.
Draws and Grades
Immediately following week 11 (the first week back) we will be finalising the grades and publishing draws for the rest of the season (ie no more weekly/fortnightly draws), any special requests please let me know before then.
As a non profit incorporated association devoted to touch football our players must be members. Essential to this are:
- Having a complete list. As such we may need to chase up captains of teams with incomplete player details over the break (if your team list is incomplete).
- Everyone player must have read the membership faq, some clearly have not, and we will chasing up on issues like uniforms and footwear in the new year.
Represent PPT in 2019
As well as the second half of our touch season, 2019 also brings the opportunity to represent PPT.
- MyPod Cup 2019 from January 18 to January 19 at Mount Gambier
- TFV Affilates/State Cup 2019 on February 3 at Elwood Park
- Sale Knockout 2019 from April 13 to April 14 at Stephenson Park, Sale
Senior Affiliates Cup is the big one, we are current champions and plan to defend our title. So please spread the word!
This year we have been investing in making the competition better. Examples are the flags, the marquees (which you will see in 2019) and the representative program I mentioned above. However we welcome your ideas on other things we can do?
Finally enjoy Christmas and hope to see you fighting fit (not fat!), when we return on the 09th of January
In addition to a typical Christmas message this does also contain some useful info around what we have been up to and our plans... https://princesparktouch.com/b/5Md