The results and ladders have been updated and the draw for week 15 is here:
For teams that have made finals it is semi final week, for the rest it is friendlies and playoffs.
The key points to understand are:
- Win or lose this is NOT the end of the season, all teams play through to the end of the season.
- If your team name is bolded on the draw you are playing in a semi final this week. Other teams are playing playoffs/friendlies matches
- Apart from teams with byes all teams play this week and all teams will play in our final week (16).
- Due to everyone playing through to the end of the season we do not run extra time in finals at PPT, in the case of a draw the higher placed team goes through.
- As previously advised, this season withe exception of a couple of late entering teams, teams play 13 games over 16 weeks . The reasons for this are detailed here.
- Our official photographer is down this week and next, so if your team has not had a official shot (the posed one with players in seats etc) then let me know and I’ll send him over.
Draws for semi finals and playoff have been published. Remember all teams play through to the end pf the season at PPT. More info... https://princesparktouch.com/b/4TW