- If you are playing in A/B grade and your team name is in bold your are either playing in a B grade quarter final or the 4 v 5 playoff. The finals structure is explained on the season draw page here. All other teams are playing in the final round of regular league games.
- All grades are very close with about 80% of teams able to make the top four coming into the last regular season round.
- Win or lose this is NOT the end of the season, all teams play through to the end of the season.
- We will be conducting all finals on fields 1 and 2 this season, which has no lights so there will not be extra time in finals (higher placed team goes through). Kickoffs on those fields are now earlier than on fields 3-6 for the same reason.
- All Teams play this week and all teams will also play in our final week (16).
- Due to an uneven number of teams in some grades> in order for everyone to have a game this week I have scheduled a few games across grades. In all cases the results of these games cannot effect ladder position for finals.
Guys, just a heads up on a few things as we head into the last three weeks of our comp. This week brings us to week 14... https://princesparktouch.com/b/1g6