Princes Park Touch over Winter are located in JJ Holland Park in Kensington. Our usual Summer fields are Princes Park and as Summer is the bigger season we keep the name Princes Park for both seasons.
Our Winter fields in Kensington fields are both the closest touch football fields to the Melbourne CBD and best artificial surface and lighting used for touch in the state. We also have access to the newly renovated club house facilities.
The fields shown by markers 1 and 2 below, are 4.5 KM’s from the CBD centre. Making them the most central in Melbourne.
The fields are 100 meters from South Kensington Station and 800 metres from Kensington station and Citylink.
- Field 1 Winter - Grass field at JJ Holland Park, Kensington https://princesparktouch.com/venue/field-2-winter/
- Field 2 Winter - Southern End of the synthetic field in JJ Holland Park, Kensington https://princesparktouch.com/venue/field-3-winter/
- Field 3 Winter - Northern End of the synthetic field in JJ Holland Park, Kensington https://princesparktouch.com/venue/south-kensington-station/
- South Kensington Station - 100 metres south east of the fields https://princesparktouch.com/venue/citylink/
- Citylink - Major north-south freeway