Naturally both before and during the season your team may be struggling for numbers. However, whilst one team may be struggling their opponents are usually keen for a game, therefore we go the extra mile to ensure all teams have healthy number and get a game every week.
But for for this to work it is also the responsibility of captains to do what they can to ensure that the games go ahead. To this end is is esential that:
- If at any point your teams numbers are low, let us know and we can usually allocate additional players
And every week before games:
- Communicate with your team early to determine if there are sufficient numbers
- If your team is struggling contact us immediately with approximate numbers
- We will then advise if it is possible to find additional players so that a match can go ahead
- If it is possible your available team members should show up and additional players will be allocated
- If not possible we will let you know, you should then advise your team the game is off and we will advise the other team.
The key is to communicate with us as early as possible, a last minute email or worse a no show are not acceptable. Teams that no show may be ejected from competition, as it unfair to other teams.
If you are also struggling for players on an ongoing basis also let us know as we often have unaligned players looking to be placed in teams.
Naturally both before and during the season your team may be struggling for numbers. However, whilst one team may be struggling... https://princesparktouch.com/b/1aT