- If at any point before the season starts or during the season your teams numbers are low, your captain should let us know and we can usually allocate additional players
- Do their best to be available to play touch
- Advise their captain as soon as possible if they are unavailable.
- If the team is low on numbers the captain should advise the comittee as soon as possible.
- Advise if it is possible to find additional players so that a match can go ahead
- If it is possible your available team members should show up and additional players will be allocated
- If not possible we will let you know, you should then advise your team the game is off and we will advise the other team.
At PPT we go the extra mile to ensure all teams are healthy and all games go ahead each week. But for for this to work it is also... https://princesparktouch.com/b/1aT