At PPT we go the extra mile to ensure all teams are healthy and all games go ahead each week. But for for this to work it is also the responsibility of captains to work with the committee. To this end is is esential that:
- If at any point before the season starts or during the season your teams numbers are low, let us know and we can usually allocate additional players
And every week before games:
- Communicate with your team early to determine if there are sufficient numbers
- If your team is struggling contact us immediately with approximate numbers
- We will then advise if it is possible to find additional players so that a match can go ahead
- If it is possible your available team members should show up and additional players will be allocated
- If not possible we will let you know, you should then advise your team the game is off and we will advise the other team.
The key is to communicate with us as early as possible, a last minute email or worse a no show are not acceptable. Teams that fail to comply with the above may be ejected from competition, as it unfair to other teams.
If you are also struggling for players on an ongoing basis also let us know as we often have unaligned players looking to be placed in teams.
At PPT we go the extra mile to ensure all teams are healthy and all games go ahead each week. But for for this to work it is also... https://princesparktouch.com/b/1aT