Princes Park Touch has grown since its formation to become Victoria´s biggest single night competition. We pride ourelves on being the social copetition with grades that suit all skill levels and a friendly, social atmosphere.
Our Summer season is in Princes Park but our Winter season is at JJ Holland Park in Kensington, on Wednesday nights.
JJ Holland is a fantastic location, centrally located, close to public transport, Citylink, and the artificial fields are the best in Victoria. The location also has a new club house facilities.
Please note if you find yourself without a team for this upcoming Winter competition please contact Princes Park Touch on firstname.lastname@example.org as we will be putting together several teams of unaligned players to compete at Kensington over winter.
JJ Holland Park in Kensington. On the high quality artificial fields. The fields are shown by marker A below, these fields are 4.5 KM’s from the CBD centre (marker B).
The fields are extremely well serviced by public transport, being 100 meters from South Kensington Station, 800 metres from Kensington station and Citylink.
Like PPT over Summer it will be social touch, with our lower grades perfectly suited for beginner teams and we have already teed up Hardimans Hotel in Kensington as our pub sponsor for Winter.
Kickoff will be mid May, and will run through approximately 16 weeks until late August. The cost per team is $1350, this is split between a deposit of $500 (before the first game) and a residual of $850 due before week 3.
- Excellent fields: Games will be played on the JJ Holland artificial fields. These fields are of an excellent standard with proper competition lighting.
- Full length games and season: All games are full length (2*20 minutes) and the season is a full 14 games for all teams.
- No 6PM starts: game times are 6:30, 7:20, 8:10, and 9pm
- Social Atmosphere: We will cater for the social touch player. We like to keep it fair and fun.
- Grading: We will conduct grading over the first two weeks of the season, then regrade if necessary, to ensure all team are closely matched.
If there is anything else you wish to know send an email or give us a call to discuss.
- Peter Shaw (Mob) 0414 315 957
- Brad Chant (Mob) 0400 070 077
Information about Winter season https://princesparktouch.com/b/fo