GradesOnly Mixed: Social A, B and C (beginner) grades – 3 males and 3 females.
Cost per TeamThe total team is $1,350 for the season. The entry fee covers all costs, fields, referees, insurance, equipment and the Touch Football Australia (TFA Victoria) affiliation fee. As all teams play a full season of 14 full length matches with no byes, this is the longest season in Melbourne. Total costs will be split between a deposit of $500 payable before the start of the season and the residual due before round 5. Please note it is team captains responsibility to ensure all fees are paid in full once the competition commences. Payment can be made via EFT on request or by cheque/money order.
FormatThe competition runs for 16 weeks. the first two weeks being grading, followed by 12 weeks of round robin play and 2 weeks of finals for all teams. All matches will be full length, consist of 2 X 20 min halves with a 5-minute break. Modified TFA rules will apply.
- Excellent fields: Holland Park is the best artificial surface and lighting in Victorian touch
- Pavilion: JJ Holland Park has a newly renovated club house. This includes changing facilities, and refreshmenst will be available.
- Full length games and season: All games will be full length (2*20 minutes) and the season is a minimum of 14 games for all teams (the longest season in Melbourne)
- Social Atmosphere: At PPT we cater for the social touch player. We like to keep it fair and fun.
- Grading: We conduct grading over the first two weeks of the season and regrade throughout the season where appropriate to ensure all team are closely matched.
- No 6 pm games: Games times will be at 6:30, 7:20, and 8:10 and 9 pm.
- Heart of Melbourne: PPT’s Winter location in Kensington is the closest competition to the CBD, with great parking, close to Citylink, and access to public transport.
Princes Park Touch has grown to become the biggest single night competition in Victoria. We run on Wednesday nights and cater... https://princesparktouch.com/?p=4011